PhoneBackup is similar to Google Photos (which automatically makes a backup of all photos from Android phones in a cloud). But instead photos PhoneBackup, backup everything. Text Messages, Messages, Photos.
Unfortunately (like Google Photos or Samsung Backup) some people using PhoneBackup for illegal use.
We don’t support such activities and do our best to prevent such uses.
We are working for some changes in our software, which make it more difficult for such users to use our software.
Even if its is in some countries, legal to use a spy app on the phone for the own kids (as a protection). In most countries this is illegal and we are not supporting such activities. Our goal are customers who using PhoneBackup only as a backup application.
- I can't see all old logs right after I install the app
- If you choosed upload all old logs then please wait a few minutes for uploading them (depend on the number of logs)
- If you device is not enable Wi-Fi & mobile network location, you may can't get device's location
- Old Android versions: Settings -> Location & security settings -> Check on Use wireless networks
- New Android versions: Settings -> Location access -> Check on Wi-Fi & mobile network location
- Note: By using Wi-Fi & mobile network location instead of GPS, we may can't get 100% exactly device location but it will save your battery (never harm battery) and no GPS icon shows on notification bar. This is the main reasons for us to avoid GPS on this app.
- Your device must have internet connection and it may take up to 2 minutes to start upload your logs
- Make sure your device run Android version 2.2 or above
- Please check this link: How to uninstall the app
- You need to have the device. You have no way to make a remote installing
- You need re-install the app from phonebackup.online using your current username/password
- Yes, it will
- Up to 5 devices
- Up to 60 days